[at-l] Thank you from AntiGravityGear!!

Dear list,

Thank you to all who have supported AntiGravityGear since the start
last summer.  The web site was started as a way to make money for
our Boy Scout Troop to buy backpacking equipment.  This month
hasn't been counted yet but we were able to give $500 in 2002 to
the troop which went mostly to buying tents.

Starting in February, the focus of giving has changed.  I will always
support the local troop.  They are the next generation and we are
teaching them to teach our grandchildren to preserve the
environment in general and wilderness and trails in particular.  I
have realized that a larger commitment to also support a number of
trail associations with a portion of the profits needs to be made.
Those organizations are the ATC, FTA, ALDHA, PDTA, CDTA and
Wilderness Volunteers among others.  As said on the web site,
Leave No Trace should be the way we hike and NOT the way we
live.

Thank you list for helping my priorities evolve.  One of the pure
threads thru every helpful suggestion, every inside/outside and
sideways joke, every family concern, and even every flame, has
been passion for the trail.  Each in his or her own way.  Incredible!  I
am honored to have been invited to this feast.

Tin Man