[at-l] Hiking & Low Carb Diets.

--
       I hiked the long trail this summer for 27 days.  I kept track of the
major portion of my diet.  My wife drew my blood the morning before I left
and the morning I got back.  She ran a bunch of test and I have the results
but the old women is working tonight so I can't find them.  She is in charge
of memory.  I am going to hike 60 miles of the Florida trail in the morning
so I can't post them until Monday.  They give a pretty good indication of
what hiking will do to your Blood.  At least what it did to mine on my diet.
I have a list of carbs, calories, and protien and the sorce of the protien.
Anyway I will post it on Monday.

Clyde
LT-02