[at-l] Individual with experience with gear wanted

--

To Whom:

I am planning to hike the Finger Lakes Trail summer after this coming one, =
and I was wondering if there was anyone who had tried a variety of gear in =
a wilderness situation who would be willing to correspond with me individua=
lly--the volume of this mail group is too much to sort through for what I n=
eed to know.

Thanks.

Marla

They have been at a great feast of languages, and stolen the scraps.

Moth in "Love's Labours Lost", William Shakespeare