[at-l] Hiking & Low Carb Diets.

> A nutritionist once advised, carbohydrates feed the
> brain.  Consider, the longer you  restrict yourself
> to a low carbohydrate diet, the more =93sense=94
> it makes to you.

I am not a nutritionist, nor do I play one on TV.  I have done oodles of
reading on the subject, but it's a little off topic in this venue.

I'd invite you to read Dr. Atkins' book.  He gives all the relevant
references and research.

You always need SOME carbs, but nowhere near as many as most people assume.

Shane