[at-l] Scotland's Whisky Trail

Karen, Claudette and I visited one of the Scottish
distilleries while we were hiking Scotland's West Highland
Way earlier this year (The WHW is about 95 miles long and
traverses the lower and central Highlands area of
Scotland).

Here's what a Scottish distillery looks like:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/863998.asp?0dm=T11QR

We tasted maybe 5 different Scotch types at 'our'
distillery -- I'm not a Scotch drinker but wow were a few
of those smooth.

Well then, of course, we thought about setting up our tents
in the distillery yard and hanging out for a few days. This
was at something like milepoint 1.6 of the West Highland
Way. Ha. In any case I think it improvede my singing.

Datto