[at-l] Unfinished Ruck stuff

One of the side activities at the Ruck was to raise some money for the AT
Museum. It wasn't a high-profile, high-presure thing - and we didn't mug
anyone.  But we did raise a few bucks.  Specifically $122.80. Not a lot -
and we've done better in the past when we made it a high-profile part of the
weekend.  But this was all voluntary and I kinda wonder if everyone who was
there even knew about it.  Whatever ---

But that's not the end of the story.

After everyone was on their way out the door, I was presented with a
contribution that was made by Glen van Peski - 2 brand-new,
straight-out-of-the-box GV4 packs.

Now, the purpose here is to convert 2 GV4 packs to a cash donation for  the
AT Museum.  And preferably to maximize the "cash" part. I've got some ideas
about what to do with them, but before I start anything, I'd like to find
out what ideas those on the list would have.

This is a "Ruck" matter - so let's hear from the "Ruckers" - or from those
who didn't quite make it there this year - or from those who want to go next
year - or from anyone else who has any interest at all <VBG>

Walk softly,
Jim