[at-l] Sock Liners

I wore Wigwam Coolmax liners on my thru-hike (and today
when I get the chance to hike and before my thru-hike too)
and those worked well for me. What didn't work well was
when I tried Wigwam Ultamax liners. My dogs got so hot they
felt like they were on fire with the Ultamax liners.

For me, the Wigwam Coolmax liners work well and better than
when I don't wear a liner at all (the normal outer sock I
wear are usually either Smartwool Expedition Trekking socks
or Thorlo Hiker or Light Hiker socks).

Note that I normally wear an 11 size shoe but in my hiking
boots (either Salomon Exit 2000 Lows or New Balance 804) I
wear a 13-13.5 size of boot with a Spenco insert inside.

Datto