[at-l] Beer in a Bag

Except that they 9Great Bear) don't distribute outside of Alaska. Belmont
Station says they will be carrying the pouches but I don't think they have
any yet. Belmont will ship anywhere in the US but it is bulk and by truck
freight, someone must be there to receive it. (Someone old enough to receive
it...)

Lee I Joe