[at-l] PA Ruck Thanks

--
As a Ruck newbie, I wish to thank all who contributed to the PA Ruck. Great=
 is simply too dull a word to describe it all.  The gear on display. Matchi=
ng names on the at-l to faces (Baltimore Jack was nothing like what I imagi=
ned him to be). The slide shows and trail stories. Making new friends and l=
earning some new trail names (meeting "Bigfoot"). The amazing potluck dinne=
r. I came as a stranger but was accepted by all. The hospitality, the genui=
ness of the folk assembled was truely something for a New Yorker to behold.=
 The only thing I might compare it to was the hundreds of random kindnesses=
 shown me on my AT hike. If you're reading this list but haven't been to a =
Ruck, you're missing out on a great experience. Plan on coming next year - =
you won't be disappointed.
-Beegfut