Re [at-l] RANT PATC''s Ongoing tradition of public serviceand volunteerism for sale

Perhaps, but I was talking about the ordinary paid up member vs the member
who volunteers time on top of dues.  "Patrons" will always receive
deference for substantial donations above the ordinary membership dues and
I have no problem with that.