[at-l] THANKS FOR A GREAT RUCK!!!!

Hey everybody - got back from the Ruck a little while ago.  For my first
Ruck, it was GREAT!  So much fun.  I couldn't have asked for a better group
of people to meet and hang out with.  Thanks to everyone who was there for
such awesome hospitality.  I haven't laughed so hard in a while as I did
sitting around the campfire with you guys-who would've thought a leafblower
was so entertaining!  Good food, good photos, and great conversation!  Hope
to see you all again on the trail and at Trail Days.
-Chuck