[at-l] 2001 AT Hiker People Pics - Batch #3

1)  The King and Phantom - Dahlgren Back Pack Campground
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/art

2)  Rabbit and Honkey - Dahlgren Back Pack Campground
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aru

3)  Gypsy, Sundial, The King, etc. - taking a rain shower break at
Milesburn Cabin - http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/asg

4)  Me, Gypsy, The King, Sundial, Honkey, and ??? going for the 1/2
gallon club at the Pine Grove Furnace Store!
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ask

5)  My Cherries Jubilee is all gone! :)
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/asl

6)  Sundial summons his courage to go on!
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/asm

7)  The King is now well fed - perhaps TOO well fed! :)
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/asn

8)  Charlie, The King and I - Bromley Mtn. Tower
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/atu

9)  Charlie, The King and Fingers - Inn at Long Trail
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/atg

10)  Clambake in Pittsfield, MA - a great time!  2001 thru-hikers there
included Spur, Longshanks, Charlie, The King, Gypsy, Mary Poppins, Deuce
and a half, and many, many others.
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/auc

11)  The King, ??? and Mary Poppins at the Clambake
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aud

12)  Yours Truly "On the Boardwalk"
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/auf

13)  The King, Fingers, Me and Charlie - Red Sox Game Road Trip!
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/axt

14)  The King, Me and Fingers - Top of Mt. Moosilauke!
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/avo

15)  I run into my friends Surefoot (Jason) and Streaker (Eric) in the
White Mountains! http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/avv

16)  Fingers and The King in the hiker room at Mt. Washington
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aww

17)  Fingers and Surefoot - Mt. Washington Summit
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/awz

18)  The King heads on north near Mt. Jefferson
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/axj

19)  The King, Fingers, Surefoot and I prepare to head north from Pinkam
Notch - this will be my last night on the AT this year. :(
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/axm

20)  The King - morning of my last day on the AT - 8/3/01
http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/axp