[at-l] Hiking The Appalachian Trail, bought on eBay - Thank you.

"Someone advised recently, on this site, that =E2=80=9CHiking The Appalachi=
an Trail=E2=80=9D
,
Hare / Rodale Press, was being auctioned on eBay.

I purchased the set and it arrived in very good condition.  It wasn=E2=80=
=99t free
but I=E2=80=99ve seen it in lesser condition for much more offered by the A=
mazon
Marketplace."

You're really going to enjoy them, Steve! They don't include every one of t=
he
early thru-hikers, but all the tales are timeless.
TJ