[at-l] Another Question

I just went to Nunatakusa's web site - these look like awesome sleeping
bags, but the prices are up there, too.  Then again, 800+ down fill is
major, major warm [and expensive] stuff!  FYI, they list one sleeping
bag on sale that looks like it could be a killer AT thru-hike - it is
called the Alpinist, and they have a medium size bag, with no zippers
[you just slode down into it] and the microlight fabric in black for 15%
off.  The regualr listed price is $315.00, so 15% off would save about
$47.00 - not bad for a bag that only weighs a total of 23 oz!  Just
thought I would post this info in case anyone is looking for a
lightweight, high end down bag . . .

thru-thinker