[at-l] A Question for You Trail Geniuses

Of the 28 cabins, 16 are rented to members of PATC only and 12 are
available to the general public.  PATC has about 7000 members, according
to their web site (patc.net).  Some years ago, to become a member, you
were required to participate in one or more work trips, be sponsored by
a current member, and I think membership was then voted upon.  Nowadays,
membership is gained by just 'signing up' and paying your dues.

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net