[at-l] Re: [ft-l] Re: COLD!

--
In a message dated 01/24/2003 1:27:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TheSwampBlar@aol.com writes:

> .  Do you think I'll be offered a job with the Chamber of Commerce,
> after those comments?  )

Our firm defended the guy who was accused of shooting at two citrus canker
checkers.  He was charged with attempted murder, but they lowered the charge
and I think he got one year probation.  It could never be determined whether
he was shooting at them, or just shooting.  Anyway, there's not a man or
woman with an orange tree that would have convicted him.