[at-l] Stats for 2002

Congratulations on your hike last year. Welcome to the campfire. You might
think we are the ATC with those numbers, and with the number of ATC members
among us. However, we are hikers, much like you. There will be numbers
forthcoming, as the SOBO and NOBO lists are compiled and checked. No one
knows exactly the numbers, as there is no "official" registration and
certification of thru-hikers, ages, speed, etc.

Tell us something about your hike. It is cold and the campfire is warm,
even if half the group have fled to sunny PA for the RUCK.

OrangeBug