[at-l] Attention sausage lovers: see you at the Ruck!

Well, I couldn't decide on what to bring for my contribution to the pot luck
on Sat. night.... so I hope my choice is a good one.  I'm bringing along 60
italian sausages, both sweet and spicy and a big serving pan.  Sorry to all
the vegans - I'm bringing some snack mix too.  I just hope that there is
enough space on the stove to fry up all these sausages (and pans to cook them
in)or maybe even a grill?   I love to cook so I guess I'll be spending a few
hours in the kitchen before dinner cooking them up.  I'm also bringing a big
thing of instant cocoa for everyone - I'm sure everyone will be downing the
hot drinks.
Got 6 of those bundles of wood from the store for the campfire.  See you all
tomorrow evening!