[at-l] Pics of Hikers, Etc. That I Met in 2001

Indeed good memories - here is a pic of my buddy Eric trying to break
the 2001 record for most waffles eaten by anyone passing thru Ron's hostel:

http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ace

Eric did break the record - I can't remember the number he ate, but it
was in double figures! :)

thru-thinker