[at-l] Glucosomene

Your problems sound a lot like mine. I went thru the whole phys therapy/
massage routine and like you a good massage therapist was the best thing I
found. But the insurance company isn't willing to pay for unlimited massages
and the effect was transitory, a couple of days at best. The PT's would say
I had a rib popping out but the othopods would scowl and say there isn't any
such thing. They did all the other stuff too: electrostim, sonics, infraheat
and so on. Hopefully this will work, I'm in the wait and see mode. I am
waking up without a painful back so that's an unusually good sign. The
actual botox treatment was nothing much, a tiny needle and a stick.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"