[at-l] trail conditions AT Port Clinton- PA 225 15-20 Jan

Clark,

I hiked in 2001 also.  I broke my foot somewhere near
where you are getting back on.  I now live in
Harrisburg, PA and will be at the RUCK.  If you need
any trail magic along the way...just give me a call.
I'm resuming my hike after I attend Trail Days down in
Damascus this year in May.  Rabbit Hutch will be
joining me as I finish the second half of the AT.  I'm
so excited I can't stand myself.  Really, if you need
someplace to crash, I can pick you up right off the
trail and offer you a place to stay, shuttle to
stores, shuttle back to the trail.  Hutch and I go
over to Port Clinton once and a while to just eat a
hamburger and a huge plate of fries and the Port
Clinton Hotel, so it would be no trouble for us.

Sparrow 2001 & 2003