[at-l] 2004 GA RUCK possibility

--
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> Maybe I could make my famous Clemson Bluecheese Pancakes for a change?

OK, you've got me convinced.  We'll be there next year! :)

Seriously, though, it's probably way too early to predict what will be
happening in January 2004, but if Solar Bear and I aren't too busy with our
work schedules at the beginning of next year, I'm sure that we would be
interested in attending and maybe even helping out with one of these rucks.
(Sunny's description of Camp Thornwell was great.  Sounds like a place with
lots of potential, and something for just about everyone.)

Cheryl aka Swamp Blar

p.s.  Nothing against male hikers, but maybe one of the female hikers can
send me an e-mail and let me know about how to get added onto the women
hiker's list too?  (I've seen some female hiker lists referenced on various
websites but I'm still not sure which one is "the women hiker's list".)