From: TheSwampBlar@aol.com [mailto:TheSwampBlar@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 2:17 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Cc: datto_atl2@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [at-l] Gaiters

--
Wow!!!  Now I finally understand why thru-hiking would be such an enriching
and fulfilling experience.  I have to do it -- soon.  Do you think it's too
late for me to plan my 2003 thru-hike on the AT?  (I could probably order m=
gear from Sharper Image tonight.)

p.s.  The budget cutting measures on the AT should be ending soon, right?