[at-l] Gaiters

--- Brian J Schweikert
--- <brian_j_schweikert@icpphil.navy.mil> wrote:
> wore them on my Thru in 78, i thought they were worth it
> in GA and the swampy sections also

Swampy sections....?? You guys had swampy sections back
then?

I didn't have any swampy sections on my thru-hike. Just
mostly flat areas where the Maitre'd greeted me each night
with a smile after handing out warm towels to the hikers.
That's the part I miss the most -- the warm towels each
night, the clinking of Cognac glasses and the staff
manicurists.

Datto