[at-l] 2003 GA RUCKSTERS

Don't forget Miss Jannet briefly checking us out.

I was there for a couple hours-- Cedar Tree  Eddie Hinnant GA

--
        \o/

Eddie Hinnant         / \   Maine
Assistant Professor of Education _/\
Mississippi University for Women       _/\        _/   \
     _/    \_    o         _/      \    _/ Cedar Tree
    _/\_   _/      |_ [|        _/         |_  _/ Appalachian Trail
  _/    \_/            \/\_     _/            \/ Thru-Hiker
_/    \_  / 2000
Georgia      \/