[at-l] Last night on TV

--- rerunner@webtv.net wrote:
> at least Al's got a better 'do than Jesse.

Al Sharpton gives hookers a bad name.

I can't believe anyone in their right mind would promote Al
Sharptop as a role model, much less vote for the complete
goof. But politics is now show business because the
American public is so bored with their lives they just want
to come home, sit in front of the television and watch
something simple-minded stupid every night.

What's the term for my attitude about the American
public...callous? No that's not it. Something else...I did
better in SAT math than I did on the English part.

Here's the formula:

Al Sharpton = (Hookers + Hair)/Mouth

All that math in college was worth it after all. For those
hikers that did better in English than Math, there's
probably a Palm Pilot download you can use on the Trail
that'll do all this Al Sharpton calculating for you.

Datto