[at-l] Compression Sack for Sleeping Bags?

Yes. Just don't leave them so compressed between now and when you start
your hike. Leave the bags in their large "fluff" bag or stretched out in
repose under your bed. And remember to put the compression sack into a
trash compactor bag while hiking. You have both sleeping bags in one place
(eggs in one basket). If you get one wet, both are wet. Just take a few
extra precautions.

OrangeBug