From: Brian J Schweikert
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:26:52 AM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] cold enough tooooo

Was in upper bucks county on a scout training weekend on 10-12 Jan. Got out
o bag sat night to do my busu=iness looked at therm attached to my backpack
top and it was registering 3F.

Could of sworn the stream wanted to freeze in midair!!

Warm in the bag but a bitch getting out to do the deal.

HIKER7s