[at-l] Glucosomene

Glucosomene works wonders for my achilles tendonitis, especially at the
beginning of  long section hikes when my couch-potato ankles protest
loudest. That and Vitamin-I keeps  me cruising. Now If I could just find a
similar cure for neck aches. At present I'm forced to find a walking stick
with a big knuckle in the middle to place squarely on my upper vertebre as I
walk along. Thanks Dad for letting me drive tractors all day and night since
I was 14....plow look back look back...disc look back look back...bail hay
look back look back...farming's tough on necks, sunburn included. C