[at-l] Coldest Ruck In 6 Years???

Panzer wrote:
>I heard on the weather channel that this is the coldest January in 6 years
>in PA.   Can anyone else remember a colder Ruck?
>
>Keep Warm

Dunno - I'll let you know next week about this time.  <VBG>

BTW - if you're thinking about getting there on Thursday, you might be
pretty much alone in the campground.  There's no guarantee the hostel will
be open - if you intend to stay there, you might want to call first.

See you Friday night - we'll be late.

Walk softly,
Jim