[at-l] Looking for AT presentation ideas

I'm going to give a short (15-20min) presentation tomorrow about my AT
hike to a Cub Scout pack.   There will be some Boy Scouts in attendance
but the group will mostly be younger.

I have a 4-5 minute slide show with music to start with and was
planning on bringing my pack, tent, etc.

Has anyone done presentations for a younger crowd?  Any suggestions on
what to talk about?  I'll certainly give them an opportunity to ask
questions, but I don't know if they will have lots of questions or just
sit there quietly.

Thanks in advance.

Radar
AT-2002: www.trailjournals.com/gwright