[at-l] Re: itty bitty radios

While the Sangen DT300VW isn't the lightest radio you can find (about 3.5oz=
 with batteries) I think it is a very good radio to carry. Reception is ver=
y good and the sound through the speaker or headset is quite good. You can =
get the Sangean from all sorts of places. I think I got mine and my Dad's f=
rom Universal Radio <www.universal-radio.com> though I would not be surpris=
ed if places like amazon.com sell the radio at equally good, if not better,=
 price.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **