[at-l] Bifocal Glasses.

Rick,

Reference your post and the post of Walter Daniels, both dated 1-20-03.

You asked =93Any problems with bifocals ... when you are looking at your fe=
et
all day?=94

Walter advised, =93The near focus of the lower part of the lenses makes the
ground badly out of focus.  I do have ... another pair of glasses that ...
focus well for things beyond 3 feet ...=94

I have a friend, a law enforcement officer, who became of an age where
bifocals are more than just useful.  He was also concerned with being able
to shoot a handgun.  He measured the distance from his eye to the front
sight and had trifocals made; one focused for normal distances, a second fo=
reading, the third for his front sight.  His shooting improved.

If you are considering having glasses made, you may wish to consider
trifocals.  Have the third prescription ground to focus at your feet and th=
ground in front of them.

Steve

http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/junkmail