[at-l] PRE-Thru-Hike Appetite

I've always heard about the raging hiker appetite, and of people
blowing up weight-wise post-Trail, but this is a new one of me.

I've been eating like a HORSE since Christmas and put on seven pounds.
It's like my body is freaking out, fearing the upcoming starvation. My
appetite is enormous.

Has anyone who thru-ed else noticed this phenomenon? Maybe my normal
"governor" is just removed because I know I'll hike it off.
Yikes, hope I don't bust anything between then and now!

Glutton Shoe

--
    	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/