[at-l] Glucosomene

They help to maintain function for folks with osteoarthritis and may reduce
pain. They do not have to be terribly expensive. There appears to be no
functional difference between glucosamine and glucosamine with chondroitin,
except the latter costs and extra $12 per month.

Head to you local Costco, Sam's Club,  WalMart, or whatever. Price them
there before allowing your friend with Amway to make a buck on their MLM plan.

OrangeBug