[at-l] Glucosomene

You may notice that I put "in the longer time frame" in there. There have
been studies comparing ibuprophen with glucosamine and IIRC, ibuprophen was
better for the first two weeks and glucosamine better beyond that time
frame. There are claims that long term ibuprophen can degrade the joint
healing processes I don't know how true these claims are.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"