[at-l] CampFire at the PA Ruck ??? - The Dam Boy Scouts

Yo,

	This brings another question to mind. Last year I remember hearing
about some campground conflict from folks that wanted to sleep at
night and those that didn't sleep at all. So I was wondering if there
will be a quite zone for those that spend the day at the Ruck and
sleep in the campground at night. Maybe if everyone knows where the
campfire will be it will make things better :-)

chase