[at-l] Glucosomene

Yes.  I injured my knee two years ago. had two surgeries (Torn cartilage).
Up until last week I was taking 2 daily of Glucosamine 1500mg with
Chondroitin 1200mg and MSM 1500mg.  I was getting some pain with the cold
weather so I upped the dose to 3 per day about 6 days ago.  My knee is
noticeably better.  (Now, how much of that is the placebo effect?)

Black Wolfe