[at-l] resupply in Suchess

--
the guy who ran the Suches BP store in 2001 ["Dale"] had just bought
himself a brand new, cherry red Suzuki 650 when we dropped in; he had it
inside the store! :) we spent an hour eating microwave burgers and dogs,
sipping [gulping?] sopas and just chattin' - he was telling us that
there is a world famous motocycle riding school just across the way
where a fellow teaches people the art of scenic road riding . . .
apparently, there are some good two-lane road scenic drives in the area . .

thru-thinker