[at-l] Harpers Ferry to Boiling Springs

I'm trying to plan for 100+ miles this spring one notch further north -
starting from Duncannon [where I got off in 2001] and heading northward
as far as I can comfortably get in the time that I have; I hope to leave
for PA right after the 3/16/03 elton john billy joel concert in raleigh
. . .  :)  . . . am trying to talk Fingers and The King [2001 thru-hiker
friends] into joining me . . .  maybe we'll see some of you guys out there!

thru-thinker