[at-l] Backpacker Magazine 2003 Annual Gear Review

--- Steve Landis <landis@epix.net> wrote:
> And here's the Ultralight version...caution not for the
> faint of heart.

Woo, and I was gonna try to get some real work done today.
Well forget that! Taken in by the Wicked Weasel.

You know, I am expecting women to start posting HikenDale
images any moment now...Ha.

Datto

PS: Where's I put that bow tie...Oh yeah, in with the
Esbit. Hey next time KellyGoFreeze takes off for more bra
shopping we can tag along as, you know, style coaches like
Franc. "Zees Ieez Zee Von For You Mon Cherie". Much better
Saturday afternoon than table dances with Kelly's
boyfriend...