[at-l] The Un-Pot Cozy

Beegfut,

=09I have considered the same idea but have not tired it. I like the pot
cozy idea but it seems to really add a lot of bulk to my cook pot. I
also thought about making a cozy that folds flat. Maybe add velcro to
hold it to the pot shape when in use.
=09Sometimes I use a pint or quart nalgene with a cozy made from two
soda can insulators. I never used them for food only beverages.
=09I do not like the idea of using any cloths or sleeping pads where
they could gather food odors.

chase

Richard Ehli wrote:
> --
> Has anyone had experience with an cozy just to re-hydrate a freeze dried =
meal or a home dried meal in a one-quart ziplock? I visualize it as 2 piece=
s of closed cell foam duct taped together on 3 sides. Could also be used a =
sit-upon, but not at the same time of course - unless that's all you've got=
 to heat your meal.