[at-l] Off I go

--
Well, I packed the pack, strapped everything on, took everything off, took
out half the food and half the clothes, and repacked the pack, and I'm ready
to go.  I put everything in the truck, and dang near froze to death just
doing that.  I think the temperature is 54 degrees, but I didn't have a
jacket on.  Wish me luck, folks!  (I'm going to freeze....)

And since I'm going to be away this weekend, GO TITANS!  Woo Hoo!

Kelly