[at-l] Is Beer OT?

A former Cheesehead friend down here was asking at the local Fresh
Market about a certain Wisconsin beer, and the manager told her about
a promotion going on nationwide this month.

Here's her note to me:
> As long as I was on a roll, I decided to ask the store manager
> about
> Leinenkugel beer and he was there talking to a new distributor for
> Caricacell beer. (The Italian beer, pretty good, they had a tasting
> display) Anyway, he gave me their web site address, they have a
> promotion now through January 31st where they are giving a coupon
> for a
> free case of beer. The coupon is good anywhere in the U.S. and is
> valid
> until the end of the month. All you need to do is go to their web
> site
> and click on the "special promotion" and print the coupon. That's
> it. I  did it and redeemed today.
>    Here is the web address: http://digilander.libero.it/caricacell

I'm leaving town and no longer have the inclination to drink a whole
case of beer in the time remaining to me, but maybe you do.
Check it out - a whole case! She says she's drinking a bottle tonite.
How bad could Italian beer be?

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: