[at-l] Bears & Catnip

--
Recently, a certain person, mentioned / quoted what seems like a very valid
study on using catnip vs deet to repel mosquitoes.  No, I don't what to go
there, again.

A question that, I think parallels that one, is.....are bears attracted to
catnip?  Do any of you bearologist know the answer?   I have searched the
Internet, to no avail.

Soleman - WAYAG ?
Please sign my guest book
Ted Anderson  www.trailjournals.com/soleman

It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic
happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the
Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America

                                                  Daniel Boone