[at-l] Bears and Mace

--
In a message dated 01/17/2003 1:31:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> In heavy bear country, I carry the big can (and a gun), and in light bear
> country I carry the small can.  On the AT I'd carry the small one (4 ounce).
> I might even get away with the three ounce.

There's been no record of a bear attack in Florida, however there ARE bears
in the Ocala Forest, and that's where I'm headed tonight, so it's the $8 crap
or nothing.  I'll just keep in the truck to appease the boy.  He's so cute,
my little mother hen.

KellyGoHiking