[at-l] Trip report - More training with Bob.

Thanks for the link.  Looks like Bob is good to go.

Two questions:  Is it really a good idea to pour salt into wounds like the
one you got on your foot?   Seems to me like that would do too much damage
to your tissues relative to any bennefit which would be realized by killing
those microbes.

Second question: Do you have any on line journals, pictures or rememberances
of your other hiking adventures-- especially those that might relate to
pesky alligators and/or hiking in the Northwest Territories and Alaska?

Rick B.

(a big fan of sea salt, but only on my steak)