[at-l] I can only remember the good times

That's funny I don't remember all THAT much rain in '97. No wonder I don't
keep a journal.  I can only remember the good times!

Interesting comment Sly.  Me too.
   If I only remembered the cold rainy days, the blackfly invasions, the
days when my legs felt heavy as tree stumps, I would never go back.  Its
those wonderful memories, not unlike childbirth, that you forget the pain
and only remember the wonderful gift you have received and it calls you back
for more.  Hooray for memories!

Any day's a good day to hike,
SLIM aka Nancy

"I do not ask to walk smooth paths, nor bear an easy load,
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage, I can scale the heartiest peaks alone,
And transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone."
---unknown