[at-l] Florida weather warning

Beautiful day in Phillie, High will reach 30 F today.  Had a
brief snow flurry a few minutes ago.  It was a wonderful 13 F
in Easton this morning with a nice virginal white coating of
snow on the ground.  Tomorrow it is going to be 26F in
Phillie.  I will have to miss that as I am heading towards
Altoona this evening.  I want to be some place that is not as
warm as Phillie.

As an aside I spent three nights in Algonquin Provincial
Park.  One night it got down to -40 F!  THat was truly
wonderful camping.

Grey Owl

Who is tried of hear the carping of Florida Wussies ;-)