[at-l] Last Digital Camera Questions

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 05:43  PM, Jan Leitschuh wrote:
> ) Is 128 a decent size? How many pix might it hold on best resolution
> (3MP camera)

75 to 85 pictures, less if you take movies or record sound.

> 4) And reason I should or shouldn't but 256 MB? This site:

Depends how much you want to spend and how many cards you
are going to have in rotation (via mail drops and so on).

You need a minimum of three cards and three 128MB cards will
cost more than three 256MB cards (obviously).  Four 128MB
cards might work better and cost less.